Wednesday, June 3, 2009

According to ME

Sometimes I think it's the "little things" that are most interesting about people. I might not care what your job is but your favorite ice cream or your favorite TV show? Now we're talkin'!!! So when I saw a fun questionaire on just us I couldn't resist filling it out and posting my answers here. Hope you enjoy it!

When I was a child...my best friend was my sister and, even though we went through some tough teenage years, she still is
I can't imagine my life without...books (Lexie is the easy answer)
If I could be anywhere, I'd be...home
My least favorite chore is...washing the dishes (I have a pile calling my name right now - boo!) though laundry comes in a close 2nd
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be...Deal or No Deal (I've only watched it a few times but I'm always telling the contestants what to do. "That's more than you came with - say DEAL!!!")
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be...oh, that's hard...a Mac, a SLR digital camera and a new set of pots & pans.
My guilty pleasure is...Reality TV (my fav is Amazing Race)
I thought I would never...be the mom of just one child for 6 1/2 years and counting :(
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for...oops, already got the mystery package, so I guess it would be...our house to sell, people to care more about our planet/the environment, and a magical cleaning fairy
You would never guess it, but I...never watch the news or read the newspaper

Now it's your turn. Post a comment and fill in the blanks 'according to you.'

No comments: