Friday, April 17, 2009

First Free Day in a LONG Time

WOW! It seems like it's been FOREVER since I had a free day all to myself! It's been so nice today - I didn't have to work or volunteer at Lexie's school or run errands. I had the whole day to do whatever I wanted! So what did I do?

1. Took Lexie to school
2. Ate a leisurely breakfast and read
3. Downloaded pictures from my camera, Lexie's camera and my mom's camera
4. Organized the pictures and then burnt them to discs
5. Caught up on my e-mail
6. Posted to my blog
7. Went for a long walk with Sandy (Boy am I out of shape!)
8. Caught up on some TV (Samantha Who? and Survivor)
9. Ate lunch in front of the TV (I can't remember the last time I did that!)
10. Took a shower around 1:00 in the afternoon (because you can take one whenever you want when you have a free day!)
11. Made a bunch of calls - scheduling appointments, etc. (because I knew Dave would be asking about them)
12. Started the laundry (since I'm wearing my last clean pair of underwear)
13. Started post #2 to my blog - Yay me! :)

Wow! I feel so proud of myself. I'm going to just dwell in all I've accomplished for awhile before I start thinking about the hundred OTHER things I still need to do and probably won't get to today. Like painting and grocery shopping and cleaning the house and putting the clean dishes away and loading the dishwasher and the trunkful of returns I need to do and I haven't even thought about what we're going to have for dinner!!!!!!!

Ooops. I got out of my happy place.

Did I mention I did 2 blog posts today? Hope you're enjoying your Friday.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

If you want to start walking, let me know...I NEED to start moving as well!